IMOL 2023 is the sixth international workshop on Intrinsically Motivated Open-ended Learning. Following previous editions, IMOL 2023 aims to further explore the promise of intrinsically motivated open-ended lifelong learning in robots and artificial systems.
IMPORTANT: The submission deadline has been extended to July 16, 2023 at 14:00 CEST!
Aims of the workshop
Following the five previous workshops, IMOL’23 will explore the advancements of intrinsically motivated open-ended lifelong learning. One of our goals is to bring together researchers coming from different fields related to open-ended learning and autonomous development. The workshop aims to be a highly interactive event with high-profile keynote presentations and the participation of an audience. We hope to foster close interactions among the participants with discussions, poster sessions, and collective round tables.
Take a chance to present your work by answering our call for submission, or join the discussions as a simple attendee. Attending the event is free of charge!
Abstract submission opening: June 23, 2023
Abstract submission deadline: July 10, 2023
Abstract submission extended deadline: July 16, 2023 at 14:00 CEST
Conference dates: 13th to the 15th of September 2023
|Sao Mai Nguyen|
|Vieri Giuliano Santucci|
|Sao Mai Nguyen|
• International Workshop on Intrinsically Motivated Open-ended Learning 2022 (website)
4th-6th of April 2022 at Tubingen, Germany
• International Workshop on Intrinsically Motivated Open-ended Learning 2019 (website)
1st-3rd of July 2019 at Frankfurt, Germany
• International Workshop on Intrinsically Motivated Open-ended Learning 2017 (website)
4th-6th of October 2017 at Rome, Italy
• International Workshop on Intrinsic Motivations and Open-Ended Development in Animals, Humans, and Robots 2013
6th-8th of June 2013 at Rome, Italy
• Workshop on Intrinsic Motivations and Cumulative Learning in Real and Artificial Systems 2009
15th-17th of November 2009 at Venice, Italy
Contact & Info
Campus Pierre et Marie Curie
4 Pl. Jussieu
75005 Paris, France
Website credit photos: Banner backgroud: Jean-Baptiste N. on Pixabay; Zamansky tower of Sorbonne Université by Laurent Ardhuin, © Pierre Kitmacher; panorama of Paris by Pierre Kitmacher, © Pierre Kitmacher.